The law firm of Daniella Levi and Associates, P.C. in The Bronx NY, is committed to protecting the rights of the injured in a relentless pursuit of justice. Our team of skilled attorneys and legal professionals are here for you to obtain the highest possible recoveries on all client cases. Whether you’ve been affected by a motor vehicle accident, 18-wheeler accident, slip and fall accident, medical malpractice claim, NYPD abuse, or other personal injury cases, we’re here for you. Our team fights to get the compensation you deserve. Our consultations are free, and the advice is priceless.
We provide many benefits to you after an accident, including:
- Providing a free consultation that carries no obligation to you
- Compiling the evidence needed to prove your case
- Consulting with our network of experts in fields such as accident reconstruction, mechanical engineering, medical care and life-care planning
- Assisting you to receive quick and effective medical treatment for your auto accident injuries
- Dealing with all insurance companies on your behalf and setting up all claims
- Fighting for a top-dollar settlement for your injury claim
- If necessary, filing a lawsuit for the accident and going to trial
- Keeping you updated throughout your case
- Being there for you even after your case is completed.
New York Personal Injury Laws are complicated, especially when you are dealing with insurance claims, medical care and every day life. All of these details are overwhelming to handle especially when your are trying to determine if you are entitled to additional compensation. Our office understands personal injury laws and gives your case the personal attention it require from the beginning. Our areas of practice include:
Accidents happen, frequently, especially due to the congested streets and chaotic traffic in New York. Lack of attention, a distraction, even for a split second can result in a serious injury or major damage to your vehicle. If you were involved in a serious fender bender and are injured, we can fight to recover the compensation you deserve.
A good lawyer can also help if you have to miss work or your injuries leave you unable to work due to disabilities. Medical expenses and lost wages from work are one thing, but your inability to provide for your family, accomplish tasks or any strain on your relationship are not. Our team of personal injury lawyers can ensure that you receive payment for pain and suffering as well as your medical bills and lost wages
On a daily basis, the busy The Bronx roads see accidents such as:
- Rear end collisions
- T-bone wrecks
- Head on crashes
- Rollover accidents
- Drunk driver
- Aggressive driving
- Distracted driving while texting
- MTA bus accidents
Working at a construction site comes with significant risk. From exposure to hazardous materials to operating heavy machinery, construction workers face the possibility of devastating injuries including broken bones, amputations, burns, and more. Severe accidents could even result in death.
Common types of construction accidents include:
- Forklift accidents
- Ladder falls
- Crane accidents
- Scaffolding accidents
- Roof falls
- Toxic substance injuries
- Industrial fires
- Hearing losses caused by excessive noise
- Road construction accidents.
Medical Malpractice: If you or a loved one has been the victim of medical malpractice, it’s important to contact an experienced medical malpractice attorney as soon as possible after the incident. Our team of medical malpractice attorneys at Daniella Levi & Associates, P.C. in The Bronx, New York, will fight for your right to compensation.
Examples of medical malpractice that a patient may claim in a lawsuit include:
- Misdiagnosis or failure to diagnose
- Delayed diagnosis
- Childbirth injuries
- Medication errors
- Anesthesia errors
- Surgical errors.
The U.S. has thousands of long-term care facilities serving millions of residents. Neglect and injuries are a consistent and growing problem. Nursing home residents deserve to be treated with dignity and respect. It’s the reason why families often take a lot of time and thought into picking the right nursing home. That’s why nursing home abuse or neglect cases can be so upsetting. Instead of nursing homes taking care of our loved ones, our parents or other family members can suddenly be sick, injured, or worse.
When this happens, it’s critical that nursing homes are held accountable for their actions or inaction. That’s our job, and our NYC nursing home abuse attorneys are passionate about helping your family. We know the laws that apply to nursing home abuse cases and how the legal system works.
If you believe a loved one is being abused or neglected in a nursing home facility, report the abuse as soon as possible. Filing a claim helps protect your loved one and can prevent future abuse. If it can be demonstrated that a nursing home or its employees have acted negligently, they may be held liable for any damages as a result of these actions. Damages available in a nursing home abuse lawsuit may include medical bills, pain and suffering, and disability.
Common types of abuse cases include:
- Physical abuse
- Sexual abuse
- Psychological abuse
- Emotional abuse
If you have suffered police brutality or false arrest, contact us today to speak to our experienced team. We will fight for the compensation you deserve due to law enforcement overstepping the boundaries of their authority and causing physical or emotional harm.
Examples of police brutality include but are not limited to:
- Verbal abuse
- False arrest
- Illegal search and seizure
- Racial profiling
- Wrongful shootings
- Inappropriate use of tasers, nightsticks, and pepper spray
- Threats of violence
- Falsified evidence
Accidents happen everyday, but when it happens on someone else’s property due to the not having a safe environment, you may have a case for premises liability. Accidents such as slip and falls, tripping, elevator accidents, accidents due to construction defects, in-store injuries and apartment injuries. Open spaces in New York, likes stores and apartment buildings, are required to have safe premises and when property is not kept safe to visitors, injuries can occur.
Slips and falls can happen anywhere. When you happen to fall on someone else’s property, you may be able to hold the owner accountable. At Daniella Levi & Associates, P.C., we represent clients who have suffered injuries after slip and fall accidents at places such as:
- Grocery stores
- Shopping malls
- Nursing homes
- Government buildings
- Big box stores
Slip and trip accidents can happen for many reasons. If you had a fall because of someone else’s negligence, call us for a free consultation. Here are some common conditions that tend to cause slip trip and fall accidents:
- Uneven floors
- Puddles or slippery floor surfaces
- Broken or missing stair treads
- Unsecured carpets or rugs
- Loose electrical wires
- Missing or unsecured railings
- Debris or garbage
- Poor lighting
- A buildup of water, rain, or ice
A traumatic brain injury can dramatically change a person’s life The physical, emotional and financial repercussions can affect every person who has suffered a TBI. Normal daily activities and work may no longer be completed, especially with the possible burden of medical bills associated with the injury.
Symptoms of a TBI can include:
- Slurred speech.
- Severe headaches.
- Dizziness or disorientation.
- Memory loss.
- Emotional and mood issues.
- Vision and hearing issues.
- Nausea and vomiting.
- Loss of consciousness.
- Difficulties with balance and coordination.
- Challenges with written and oral communication.
788 Morris Park Ave, The Bronx, NY 10462
40° 50′ 44.268” N
73° 51′ 45.72” W
About The Bronx, New York.
The Bronx is located in Bronx County, which is in the state of New York.
- Population (approx.): 1,385,000
- Geo coordinates: 40.8448°N, 73.8648°W
- Our Lady of Solace’s Church (Bronx) (near Holland Avenue and Morris Park Avenue): A Roman Catholic parish church under the authority of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of New York.
- St. Dominic’s Church (Bronx, New York) (near Morris Park Avenue and Unionport Road): A Roman Catholic parish church under the authority of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of New York.
- Van Nest, Bronx (near Barnes Avenue and Rhinelander Avenue): A working-class neighborhood located in the east Bronx borough of New York City.
- Bronx Park East (IRT White Plains Road Line) (near Sagamore Street and Amethyst Street): A local station on the IRT White Plains Road Line of the New York City Subway.
- Bronx High School for the Visual Arts (near Mercy College Place and Wallace Avenue): Also known as Visual Arts, is a New York City public high school established as an art school in 2002 under Mayor Michael Bloomberg’s Small Schools Initiative program.
- Parkchester, Bronx (near Unionport Road and Metropolitan Oval): A planned community originally developed by the Metropolitan Life Insurance Company and located in the southeast Bronx, New York City.
- St. Anthony’s Church (Bronx) (near Saint Lawrence Avenue and Mansion Street): A Roman Catholic parish church under the authority of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of New York.
- East 180th Street (IRT White Plains Road Line) (near East 180th Street and Bronx Park Avenue): An elevated express station on the IRT White Plains Road Line of the New York City Subway in the Bronx at the intersection of East 180th Street and Morris Park Avenue.
- St. Clare of Assisi’s Church (Bronx) (near Rhinelander Avenue and Hone Avenue): A Roman Catholic parish church under the authority of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of New York
- Morris Park Racecourse (near Hone Avenue and Rhinelander Avenue): Morris Park was an American thoroughbred horse racing facility from 1889 until 1904. It was located in a part of Westchester County, New York that was annexed into the Bronx in 1895 and later became known as Morris Park.
- St. Raymond’s Church (Bronx, New York) (near Castle Hill Avenue and East Tremont Avenue): ARoman Catholic parish church under the authority of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of New York.
- St. Francis Xavier’s Church (Bronx) (near Van Nest Avenue and Lurting Avenue): A Roman Catholic parish church under the authority of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of New York.
- Bronx Zoo (near Jungleworld Road and Bronx Park South): One of the largest metropolitan zoos in the world, and is one of the largest in North America, with some 4,000 animals representing about 650 species from around the world.
- Morris Park (IRT Dyre Avenue Line) (near Esplanade and Paulding Avenue): A station on the IRT Dyre Avenue Line of the New York City Subway served by the 5 train.
- 180th Street – Bronx Park (near East 180th Street and Boston Road): The former terminal station for the IRT White Plains Road Line of the New York City Subway.
- Bronx Park South (near Bronx Park South and Vyse Avenue): A neighborhood in The Bronx, which lies immediately south-west of the Bronx Zoo.
- West Farms, Bronx (near Devoe Avenue and East Tremont Avenue): A residential neighborhood in a west central part of The Bronx.
- LaGuardia Airport
- John F. Kennedy International Airport
- Teterboro Airport
- Westchester County Airport
- Newark Liberty International Airport
- Bronx River Parkway
- Cross Bronx Expressway
- West Side Highway
- Sedgwick Avenue
- Henry Hudson Parkway
- New York State Route 9A
- Hutchinson River Parkway
- Interstate 295 (New York)
- New York State Thruway
- Interstate 95 in New York
- Third Avenue
- Mosholu Parkway
- Pelham Parkway
- White Plains Road
- Bruckner Expressway
- Interstate 287
- Interstate 87 (New York)
- Tremont Avenue
- Southern Boulevard (Bronx)
- Boston Post Road
- Madison Avenue
- Seventh Avenue (Manhattan)
- Lexington Avenue
- Park Avenue
- Gun Hill Road (road)
- 161st Street (Bronx)
- Fifth Avenue
- 59th Street (Manhattan)
- Interstate 278
- Webster Avenue
- Westchester Avenue
- Hudson River
- Bronx River Alliance
- East River
- St. Raymond Academy
- St. Raymond High School for Boys
- Ferkauf Graduate School of Psychology
- New York Institute for Special Education
- St. Catharine Academy
- Forest Hills High School which is on 67-01 110th Street, New York.
- Stuyvesant High School which is on 345 Chambers Street, New York.
- Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School of Music & Art and Performing Arts which is on 100 Amsterdam Avenue, New York.
- Harry S Truman High School which is on 750 Baychester Avenue, The Bronx.
- The Dalton School which is on 108 East 89th Street, New York.
- Berkeley Carroll School which is on 181 Lincoln Place, Brooklyn.
- John Bowne High School which is on 63-25 Main Street, Flushing.
- Midwood High School which is on 2839 Bedford Avenue, Brooklyn.
- Grover Cleveland High School which is on 2127 Himrod Street, Ridgewood.
- Ballet Tech School which is on 890 Broadway, New York.
- Van Nest is to the north.
- Parkchester is to the south-east.
- Morris Park is to the north-east.
- East Tremont is 1 mile to the west.
- Fordham is 2 miles to the north-west.
- Tremont is 2 miles to the west.
- Morrisania is 2 miles to the south-west.
- Hunts Point is 2 miles to the south-west.
- University Heights is 2 miles to the north-west.
- Melrose is 2 miles to the south-west.
- Inwood is 3 miles to the north-west.
- Washington Heights is 3 miles to the west.
- Wakefield is 3 miles to the north.
- Battery Park which is on New York.
- Brooklyn Bridge Park which is on 334 Furman Street, Brooklyn.
- Prospect Park which is on Brooklyn.
- Central Park which is on New York.
- Washington Square Park which is on New York.
- New York Botanical Garden which is on 2900 Southern Boulevard, The Bronx.
- Flushing Meadows Corona Park which is on Queens.
- Madison Square Park which is on 11 Madison Avenue, New York.
- Brooklyn Botanic Garden which is on 990 Washington Avenue, Brooklyn.
- Liberty Science Center which is on 222 Jersey City Boulevard, Jersey City.
- Museum of Jewish Heritage – A Living Memorial to the Holocaust which is on 36 Battery Place, New York.
- Queens County Farm Museum which is on 73-50 Little Neck Parkway.
- Cradle of Aviation Museum which is on Charles Lindbergh Boulevard, Garden City.
- The Paley Center For Media which is on 25 West 52nd Street, New York.
- Madagascar, Bronx Zoo which is on The Bronx.
- Bergen County Zoo which is on 216 Forest Avenue, Paramus.
- Bronx zoo Bronx river Parking which is on Bronx River Pkwy, Boston Road, The Bronx.
- Tiger Mountain, Bronx Zoo which is on 2300 Southern Boulevard, The Bronx.
- Bronx Zoo Belmont Entrance which is on 2348 Southern Boulevard, The Bronx.
- Shore Line which is on 2877-2887 Reservoir Avenue, The Bronx.
Get a Free Case Evaluation
Request your in-office, phone or video meeting to discuss your legal needs. To schedule a meeting with one of our attorneys, call our office or complete our online form today.
Our Success Stories
What Our Clients Say
When you choose to work with Daniella Levy and Associates, you are choosing a law firm comprised of some of the best trial lawyers in New York. We are proud of our accolades because of the dedication it took us to obtain them. In order to receive any of these legal honors, an attorney must not only exemplify characteristics such as ethics and professionalism, but must also be recognized by peers and clients alike.